My mother called just now because she had a nightmare in which I was sick and that when she came to see me, I was crying and whimpering in pain because it was so bad. She wanted reassurance I was okay, so I gave it.
I decided to not tell her that I have been feeling inexplicably very cold and physically ill as of late.
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
please message me if you are interested for prices, I ship all over but international shipping prices may differ from local prices. Please send an ask if you have any questions.